Explaination of included Items
- Keyword Research: After an initial discussion of your business goals and needs we will research all applicable keywords for your business that we find that will help drive traffic to your site. These typically are low competition keywords to help give you a leg up. We will send this list to you and it is yours to keep for reference.
- Optimize Home Page: Your home page is the MOST important page of your website, we will look at your current webpage and help you design a page that will not only help drive traffic but will also encourage shoppers to click through with a unique, cohesive and clean uncluttered design. Includes creation of a custom photo collage if necessary. Also includes setting up your site to have a home page if you currently have it either redirected or are using a splash style page.
- Clean up Template Code: Search engines do NOT like websites with cluttered code. If they have to dig through bloated or repititious code to get to your keyword and content you run the risk of them not seeing all the good stuff on your site. We will go through and clean up your template removing any extra code and/or recoding with CSS as necessary to help your site in this area.
- Title, Meta, Description Tag Creation: The title tag is the MOST important part of how search engines decide where to rank your site, we will come up with the best tags to help your site rank based on your business needs.
- Google Webmaster Tools Setup: we will setup a google webmaster tools account if you do not already have one, this is the best way to see what pages google sees and where any changes need to be made for best results.
- Google Base Upload: Get your products listed in google products search. Our research shows that most click throughs from google products results in higher sale conversion then just the standard organic search result. Take advantage of this great resource from google.
- Google Analytics Setup: setup this great tool to see where your traffic is coming from, where they are shopping, and how they got there.
- Sitemap creations and submission to google: make sure google sees all of your product pages and has the most up to date information on your websites links.
- Optimization of products and categories and/or sub categories: We will go through and make sure your product title, descriptions, and category meta descriptions and keywords are setup for optimal results.
Why WahmPro for SEO Services? Kristi the owner of WahmPro has successfully helped many other small eCommerce business owners achieve their goals in creating an income while staying home, and wants to help you also. In 2002 she created a baby and childrens online drop ship website and built it up to grossing upwards of $50,000 a year. She successfully sold her business based on the domain and traffic alone for double digits. Choose someone who has been there and knows the small business owner personally.